Orders & Delivery
If I place my order, when will I receive my package?
Upon checkout, you will be shown the next available delivery date and time slot. In the event we cannot accommodate your delivery date and time, we will send you an updated date.
Do you offer pick up?
Yes, we do! Pick up hours are the same as our opening hours.
Is there a minimum spend for delivery?
- For Dubai delivery, there is a minimum spend of 25 aed
- For the rest of the Emirates, there is a minimum spend of 45 aed
- For pick up there is no minimum spend
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept cash on delivery. We accept visa, master card, apple pay, and google pay.
Where do you deliver?
Yes we deliver all around the UAE.
Do you deliver every day?
Yes we do!
What makes your treats different?
We can guarantee that every treat we make is free from bland flavors and offers a feeling of joy in a form of a treat, we suggest you read our Testimonials :)
What are your treats made of?
All our treats are made with natural ingredients and are free from gluten, refined sugars, eggs and dairy.
How long do your treats last?
- All our treats should be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature or one month in the freezer. You can store them in the fridge for up to a week, although we recommend storing them in a cool dry place.
- All our treats are freezer friendly and can be placed in an airtight container for up to a month.
- Once you’re ready to have your treat, take them out for 30 mins to an hour then preheat the oven to 150°C for 5-7 mins then pop the treats you’d like to eat for about 5-7 mins. let them cool on a cooling rack for a minute and enjoy :)
- For our truffles, we recommend storing them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
How do I get the fresh out of the oven taste?
The selected treats can be enjoyed warm:
- Soulness, Earth, Classic, Memory, Halfie and Mindful.
- Gratitude, our sticky date muffin can easily be converted to sticky date pudding ( pair with some plant-based ice cream)
- Preheat the oven at 150°C for 7-10 mins then pop the treats you’d like to eat for about 4-5 mins.
- The remaining treats keep stored until you’d like to eat them :)
General & Partnership Requests
How do I get in touch?
Leave us a message on our contact form
Do you cater?
Yes, we would love to cater at your next event! Reach out to us on our contact form